Selling your home isn’t like selling an old bike – it requires expertise in marketing your home for sale. Sure, you can put up a “for sale” sign and an MLS listing, but unless you just get lucky, probably not a lot is going to happen … except sitting endlessly on the market.
At The Packer Group, we take luck out of the equation, and replace it with science, research, knowledge, and hard work. Our marketing team follows a long list of steps and procedures to make sure your home is marketed 100% from the moment it hits the market. No “photos coming soon” for your listing.
Here are some of the ways EVERY house we list gets the TPG Marketing Treatment:
- Market Research – We tirelessly study market trends so we can offer you the most up-to-date advice and apply the most effective marketing tactics to your sale.
- Professional Staging – You’ll start with an appointment with our professional stager, who will take photos of every room in your house and give you a free report (our gift to you) offering suggestions on decluttering, organizing, and updates and repairs that may be needed. If you don’t want to do the staging work yourself, you can hire our professional stager to take care of all the work for you.
- Trusted Contractors – If you need work done on your home, we’re worked diligently to curate a list of trusted contractors that do excellent work at reasonable prices. You can see this list here.
- Visual Marketing – We live in a visual world, one where consumers need to SEE a home’s potential. We cater all of our advice and recommendations to you with that in mind.
- In-House Photographer – Our in-house real estate photographer, who only works for our clients, will send you a pre-photo shoot checklist to help you get your home ready for pictures. Then, he will take photos that showcase your home’s best features. Depending on the size of your home and property, we may also employ drone photography and videography.
- Digital Showing – We know that your first “showing” of your home will be online, so we make sure all your visual assets – photos and videos – are professional-grade, simply stunning, and produced to showcase your home in its most positive light. These photos and videos are the first way potential buyers start building an emotional connection with your home.
- Real Humans – Our phone number is unique in that, when someone calls, the call rings on all of our office phones and someone always picks up. People interested in your home get a warm first impression of a real human, not an impersonal automated system.
- Pre-Marketing to Agents – We pre-market your home to other agents before it even goes lives on the MLS. We can see a list of agents that have recently showed other homes like yours, in your area and price range. By pre-marketing to these agents, we get your home in front of a ton of buyers right away who are looking for exactly what you’re selling.
- Direct Marketing to Agents – Once your home hits the market, we can see which agents have set a property search that matches the characteristics of your home, and we reach out to them directly with your listing.
- Thursday Listing – We strategically list our homes on a Thursday so we can condense as much showing activity as possible into that first weekend. If we can cause enough overlapping interest in your home, it creates a sense of urgency among buyers because they can see that lots of other buyers are also viewing your home. And urgency speeds up buyers’ decision-making progress big time.
- Sunday Open House – We suggest hosting an open house on the Sunday after your home is first listed to show buyers how popular your home is and incite them to take action before it’s too late.
- Accurate Pricing – We will warn against overpricing your home because it can scare off qualified buyers or kill the momentum of your home when it is first listed. Buyers that price their homes too high end up dropping the price by a greater percentage than those who accurately price their home from the beginning. Plus, accurate pricing can lead to multiple offers, which has several meaningful benefits to you.
Experience ThePacker Group Marketing Treatment yourself!
We’d love to sell your home with expert marketing, advice, and guidance that gives you a stress-free sale. Give us a call today at 734-707-7992.