2643 Bernice Avenue, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $225,000
Investment and Fees: $24,000
Sale Price: $267,000
Total Profit*: $18,000
22359 Anna Maria Court, Novi MI 48374
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $500,000
Investment and Fees: $5,000
Sale Price: $525,000
Total Profit*: $20,000
13939 Beatrice, Livonia MI 48154
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $120,000
Investment and Fees: $32,000
Sale Price: $169,000
Total Profit*: $17,000
33117 Avondale Street, Westland MI 48186
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $90,000
Investment and Fees: $11,000
Sale Price: $105,000
Total Profit*: $4,000
2839 River Meadow Circle, Canton MI 48188
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $200,000
Investment and Fees: $11,500
Sale Price: $229,000
Total Profit*: $17,500
40281 Chatsworth Court, Canton MI 48187
Estimated Pre-Sale Value*: $210,000
Investment and Fees: $13,000
Sale Price: $255,000
Total Profit*: $32,000
We offer our clients a free in-home Home Staging Consultation with our Accredited Staging Professional prior to listing your home on the market. She will provide each client with a personalized, detailed consultation report that outlines all of her suggestions for preparing your home for sale.
- A detailed outline of suggestions for preparing your home to list on the market
- Photos of each room in your home with a bulleted checklist of action items for each room to assist with your preperations
- Our staging coordinator will meet with you to review the consultation report and answer any questions you may have about getting your house ready to be listed
- During the consultation, our staging coordinator can also review suggestions for paint colors, flooring options and material selection for updating your home
- Color Consultation: Have you recently purchased a new home and have no idea what paint color to choose? Our Home Staging Coordinator Can assist you with choosing paint colors throughout your home.
Staging is the act of preparing your home to look its best prior to being listed on the real estate market. This includes depersonalizing your home, adding or subtracting items from your home to update the look and feel of the home, and showcasing your homes best features. We recommend home staging in order to sell your house in the fastest time and at the best price possible.
- For a home that is occupied by the homeowner, staging includes utilizing the furniture that is currently in the home, with additional coordinating pieces brought in by the home stager to give the home a cohesive, updated style that appeals to all buyers
- For a vacant home, staging includes installing furniture pieces and accessories so that buyers can visualize how their furniture might look when they purchase the home. Buyers often have difficulty picturing themselves living in a home that is vacant
- Re-Design Services: If you are looking to update the feel of a room in your home, and don’t want to break the bank, our Home Staging Coordinator Can assist you with updating your space on a budget. She will utilize pieces that you already have in your home and add just the right coordinating pieces to give the room a fresh new look.
Homeowners who are looking for suggestions on preparing their home to list on the real estate market can utilize the design services offered by our Home Staging Coordinator. These services assist homeowners with determining how they can quickly and affordably update the overall look of their home to appeal to the most buyers. If you are selling your home and needing to update the overall look, or have a few projects that you need to complete prior to listing your home, our 'Design Services' options are a helpful tool.
Design Services include:
- Clients will receive suggestions on materials and finishes for updating their home based on current design and market trends. This includes suggestions on items such as paint color, carpet/flooring selections, granite color, lighting, bathroom & kitchen finishes, etc.
- Assistance with determining what order home improvements should happen and recommendations for contractors that can help with home improvements.
- Our Home Staging Coordinator also offers a "Photo Ready Package" to assist homeowners on the day of photos to prepare their home to look it's best for the professional photography that will appear on the MLS.
- New homeowner design services: If you have recently purchased a home and are looking for design advice, the Home Staging Coordinator can prepare a design for any room in your new home.